- When is Chapter Camp? This year we are offering two weeks of Camp: May 5-9 and May 12-16. More details to come!
- Where is Chapter Camp? We are excited to be at a new place this year! Deer Run Camp in Thompson's Station, TN is just south of Nashville.
- How much does Chapter Camp cost? TBD
- How do I register for camp? Check back soon for a link!
- What is the schedule for camp? TBD
- Are there scholarships available? We do not want lack of money to exclude you. Check with your church; many churches want to help their students get this kind of training. Talk with your chapter leaders or InterVarsity staff to see if scholarship funds are available.
- What should I bring to camp? Please bring a Bible, journal, pen, bedding (sleeping bag or twin sheets), pillow, toiletries, towel, modest swimsuit, and money for snacks, books and an offering. The offering will go towards a similar campus ministry in another country through the International Fellowship of Evangelical Students (IFES).
- What is the emergency contact information? The phone number for the camp in case of emergency is (828) 877-6233. The Regional Director is John Criswell (overseeing this event), and he can be reached at (859) 489-8632 for emergencies. You can also email us for other questions, including registration issues.
- For parents: What is InterVarsity? InterVarsity Christian Fellowship/USA is a vibrant campus ministry that establishes and advances witnessing communities of students and faculty. Visit intervarsity.org for more info!